- You will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for our customers.
- You will take the technical lead of teams from kick-off to roll-out and closely cooperate with project management.
- You will be a coach and mentor, especially for your younger team members.
- You will be a decisive success factor for the agile development process in our project teams.
- You will cooperate with customers from a wide range of industries. In these complex organisations, you will find the right solutions for different stakeholder groups.
- After completing your studies in information technology (bachelor's/master's), you continued to develop and you can correctly evaluate new technologies and trends.
- Over several years in your profession, you have gained a broad knowledge of different technologies and methods.
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance and security, combined with economic aspects.
- On the one hand, you are familiar with Enterprise Java technologies, web-based and desktop clients, application servers as well as relational and NoSQL databases. On the other hand, you know how systems outside the Java sphere are integrated and are familiar with technologies like REST, web services and messaging.
- You are aware of the concrete effects of your architectural decisions at the code level and you discuss them with developers.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually because we support your development with two weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? We look forward to your application!
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01