- Together with our customers, you will develop new data platforms and thus open the path to a data-driven business model.
- In your role as consultant, you will assist our customers in the design and development of the data platform architecture, for example, by means of architecture reviews, coaching and help evaluating providers to enable them to successfully follow this path in the long-term.
- As an expert, you will also assist with the acquisition of projects and are part of an interdisciplinary bid team. The continued expansion of the data analytics business at Zuhlke also falls under your scope of responsibilities.
- By taking over the technical sub-project management of data analytics and machine learning projects you will be partly responsible for the overall success of our customer projects.
- You have at least three years of experience in the data platform area. Some experience in data science is an advantage.
- You are experienced with relational and non-relational database technologies.
- You have also gained practical experience with products from different providers or open source technologies (e.g. Spark, Apache etc.).
- A degree (bachelor’s/master’s) in information technology, business information technology, data science or similar as well as excellent English skills are prerequisite for this role.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers an innovative environment and a long-standing success story. This position provides you with the unique opportunity to develop our business – empowering ideas - in the market.
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01