Agile Coaching with Consulting Tasks
Zurich - Switzerland
- You coach agile teams of our customers and support people in key roles like Scrum Master, Product Owner or Release Train Engineers.
- You advise our customers on management level (up to C-level) to make their organization more successful with Lean/Agile principles.
- You help to implement methods of scaled agility and Lean Portfolio Management.
- You will conduct trainings on topics such as Scrum or SAFe. You will expand and improve our range of seminars.
- You will develop our practices in agility, lean management and change leadership and expand our range of services.
- You use your skills to reach the public, e.g. by giving lectures, supporting agile communities or writing professional articles.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) and at least five years of experience in product development or with a service provider related to software engineering, several years of experience in the application of agile methods and at least one year of experience as an agile coach or in agile roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Release Train Engineer.
- You are familiar with relevant agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS or Nexus.
- You easily recognize interrelationships, especially in IT and business processes, find solutions to problems and can communicate them effectively to others.
- You communicate gladly, clearly and respectfully. You feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams, also because you appreciate people in their differences and can deal with them well.
- You can lead teams and inspire people and easily recognise new business opportunities and find a good balance between the interests of the client and Zühlke.
- Fluent German and very good English skills round off your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.